- What internet browsers are compatible with your online ordering system? Any browser that supports HTML5 and CSS3 will work. The latest versions of the following internet browsers are compatible with our ordering system: Google Chrome 26 (Preferred Browser),Mozilla Firefox 20,Internet Explorer 10, Safari and many more. If you have any issues please try one of our Preferred Browsers below.
- How can I place my order? Just click on this link to start your canvas order..
- How hard is the ordering process? Not very hard at all. We provide very detailed ordering instructions. Next to each step you will find a (Details) link. Click on the link and all the details for that step will pop up. You can also click the Options Explained link and this will give you a detailed description of each one of our options. You can also click on the How to Order link for a quick guide on how to order your photo to canvas reproduction.
- Is this site secure? Yes, we use an SSL protocol that encrypts all of your information.
- What payment methods do you accept? We currently accept all major credit cards via PayPal. We also offer 6 months financing on orders of $99 or more when you pay with Bill Me Later, a PayPal Service.
- Do you store my credit card information on your website? We do not store your credit card information on our website. All of our payments are securely processed through PayPal.
- When will you ship my canvas? Please scroll up to see our current processing times.
- Do you ship outside of the United States? Sorry, we do not ship outside of the United States. We will offer international shipping in the near future. Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii is currently unavailable.
- What are my shipping options? We ship all stretched canvas via FedEx Ground/Home Delivery and Rolled Canvas via USPS or FedEx.
- What happens if my order arrived damaged? Please contact us right away. We will need a picture of the damaged box and canvas. We will then print and ship another canvas out to you right away.
- What is your return/re-print policy? Please visit our return policy page for more details.