- Once we receive your order we will once again go over your image and make sure the quality and size of your image fits the size of canvas that you chose. If we have any issues we will send you an email or give you a call.
- Depending on the options you choose we will now do some minor image editing to make sure your canvas is optimized for the best canvas output.
- Your photo is then printed on one of our large format canon printers.
- We then allow the canvas to air out for 24 hours at a controlled temperature. This allows the ink under the canvas to fully dry.
- We then roll on 2 coats of tough, flexible water-based non-yellowing gloss, Satin or matte acrylic coating with UV inhibitors. This provides a tough, flexible layer of protection to you canvas. We then let the canvas dry 24 hours at a controlled temperature.
- While your canvas is drying, we go ahead and custom build your frame from high quality solid poplar wood.
- Once your photo is done drying, we hand stretch your canvas onto your new frame and add the hanging hardware
- . We then safely pack your canvas and ship it out to you.
- We will send you an email with all of the shipping details once we ship your canvas.